Drop-in tech help will be offered to students and families on Tuesdays from 11-11:30 am. We will use the meeting nickname- CMS-cmairs-techhelp-monthday. I am also adding these Tuesday sessions to the CMS Student Resources Canvas calendar, and the meeting code & directions will be in the details section.
1. Parents/guardians should log in to HCPSS Connect
2. From the left menu, last choice, select “Student Technology” then choose “Student Technology” near the top center of the screen
3. On the HCPSS Student Technology screen, use the drop down arrows to indicate the Technology Requested for each student. Changes are saved immediately
4. If a device has already been issued, it will appear in the inventory list
5. The request list will be synced with the distribution team weekly. You should receive an email with information about how to schedule a device pick-up. You should also contact the media specialist at email@example.com to let her know you placed a request.
1) Make sure you're logged into your HCPSS GSuite account and not your personal Google account.
3) Whenever possible use an updated Chrome browser
4) Close extra apps, windows, and tabs
5) Restart your device
6) If siblings are using the SAME CHROMEBOOK Device -- this needs to be done: 1st sibling goes to Hcpss.me and logs OUT of GSuite and closes any open tabs including Canvas. 2nd sibling goes to HCPSS.me and logs into GSuite, then follow the directions for joining the meeting.