Important 6th & 7th grade Registration InformationRegistration for 2021-2022 school year is underway and we hope that it is going well for everyone!Here is some information to help you with this process:
- Important Link : Registration Video shown to students on Monday.
- Important Link: Howard County registration directions and information
- PE is included 2 times on student courses for next year because students are required to take 2 quarters of PE.
- 2 parent drop-in sessions are available next week in case parents have questions.
- Monday, 2/8/21, 5:30pm - 6:30pm.
- Wednesday, 2/10/21, 5:00pm - 6:00pm.
- code for both sessions: CMS-msregistration
- Student registration support is available through Taco 'Bout It Tuesday on 2/9/21
- 11:30am 6th grade
- 12:00pm. 7th grade
- Code: cms-tacotuesday
- You may sign up for a parent/student/counselor meeting by contacting your school counselor. Mrs. Shurtleff (caseload last names A-K) and Ms. Prince (caseload: last names L-Z)
Please use these links to access information letters regarding Course Registration for the 2021/2022 school year.
Below is the 2020-2021 HCPSS Middle School Course Catalog. Parents/guardians, please use this to learn about the various course options open to your children.